[IRPCoalition] nomination

gry gryhasselbalch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 12:40:42 EET 2015

Dear all

I second the nomination of Hanane Boujemi as co-chair.

All the best,

Gry

Gry Hasselbalch
@mediamocracy
ThinkDoTank DataEthics.eu
About me: Mediamocracy.org
Phone: +45 29827374
Mail: mediamocracy at neomailbox.ch

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:19 AM, Rikke Frank Jørgensen <rfj at humanrights.dk>
wrote:

> Dear all
>

> Nice seeing many of you in Brazil !
>

> I would like to nominate Hanane Boujemi as incoming co-chair. The
> nomination is seconded by Gry Hasselbach (Mediamocracy / DataEthics),
>

> Best
>
> Rikke

*I'm trying to quit gmail and would appreciate it if you help me with the
transition. Please use my new email address when contacting me from now on:
gry at mediamocracy.neomailbox.net <gry at mediamocracy.neomailbox.net>*

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee you must not read, copy, use or disclose the e-mail nor the
content; please notify me immediately [by clicking 'Reply'] and delete this
e-mail.