[IRPCoalition] Open letter to Zuckerberg re: Internet.org

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue May 12 22:39:48 EEST 2015

Hi,

the locus of actual Network Neutrality violations, if they occur and can be identified according to national legislations and regulations, will be the ISPs.

While all efforts may contribute to a good purpose, specific action on the potential violators and the governments who may be promoting or tolerating the scheme are liable to be more effective, especially if in parallel to a global effort like this. Local action may be more difficult to ignore.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org