[IRPCoalition] Rendering the invisible visible, Special edition of GenderIT.org

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 12:29:24 EEST 2015

Dear All

So we can all move on, just wanted to complete the series of thoughts,
panels, and online content we have been sharing in memory of Heike
Jensen and her work since news of her passing reached these networks:
GenderIT.org have just released a commemorative special edition of
articles and references to honour her, in English and Spanish. It is
entitled "Rendering the invisible visible";
http://www.genderit.org/editorial/rendering-invisible-visible-memory-dr-heike-jensen.

Warm wishes,
MF(Apologies for cross-posting)