[IRPCoalition] ICANN, WHOIS, and Human Rights

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 00:50:20 EEST 2015

Hi Robert,

Thanks for sharing this, I will try to do my overdue work on reporting the
activities within ICANN.
I have submitted the statement today and there are more details about NCSG
position regarding that whois issue.
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ppsai-initial-05may15/msg11285.html

Best Regards,

Rafik