[IRPCoalition] Net neutrality case in Slovenia

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 25 03:34:20 EET 2015

On Sunday 25 January 2015 05:03 AM, chaals at yandex-team.ru wrote:
> On the other hand, it seems that if they were offering wikipedia, international human rights information and legal assistance websites for free, even though you have to pay for other stuff, that might also be ruled illegal.

Such activities have to protected by rules of protective
discrimination... Like social discrimination is illegal, but certain
kinds and classes of 'protective discrimination' are not only allowed
but often sanctioned by law..

And this first of all requires to stop seeing the Internet from a
technical lens and see it in terms of social policy - and bring the
latter's philosophy, paradigms and the rest of the lower level
constructs to it...

parminder