[IRPCoalition] Join us for Privacy Camp (20/01/2015)

Imge Ozcan Imge.Ozcan at vub.ac.be
Fri Jan 9 21:34:52 EET 2015

Dear all,

It is with great pleasure that I write to invite you to Privacy Camp 2015.
Privacy Camp is a civil society warm-up event for CPDP
<http://www.cpdpconferences.org/> , dedicated to privacy and data protection
challenges and possibilities in Europe. The event aims to bring together
digital rights advocates, members of NGOs and civil rights groups from all
around Europe and beyond to discuss the problems currently facing human
rights online and develop strategies to address the key challenges.

This year's event will be held on Tuesday, 20 January 2015 in Brussels.
Please check the event page for the agenda and further details:
https://privacycampbrussels.wordpress.com/

I would be grateful if you could R.S.V.P by no later than 17 January to
imge.ozcan at vub.ac.be. Please note that non- NGO participation is by
invitation only.

I hope you are able to accept this invitation and I look forward to hearing
from you.

Kind regards,

Imge Ozcan

Research Group on Law, Science, Technology & Society

Vrije Universiteit Brussel