[IRPCoalition] Recent IRPC activity

Marilia Maciel mariliamaciel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:23:48 EEST 2015

Thank you Robert! Very useful update and great work from IRP Coalition.
Looking forward to the activities in the IGF.
Best
Marília

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 5:27 PM, Bodle, Robert <Robert.Bodle at msj.edu> wrote:

> Dear Parminder,
>
> Nice of you to say.
>
> Thank you for your continued support.
>
> Best,
> Robert
>
> *** IRPC Output for #IGF Dynamic Coalitions Review open for comment
> http://review.intgovforum.org/?p=425  ***
>

> Robert Bodle, Ph.D. (University of Southern California)
> Co-Chair, Internet Rights & Principles Coalition
> www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
> @netrights
>
> Associate Professor Department of Communication and New Media Studies
> Mount St. Joseph University
> Cincinnati, OH45233-1670
> (513) 244-4829
> robert_bodle at mail.msj.edu
>
> Adjunct Professor
> Department of Media, Journalism and Film
> Miami University
> Oxford, OH45056
> bodler at miamioh.edu
>
> https://msj.academia.edu/RobertBodle
> @robertbodle

*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio
Researcher and Coordinator - Center for Technology & Society - FGV Law
School
http://direitorio.fgv.br/cts

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en