[IRPCoalition] DAY 0 at IGF2014 - Human Rights Denied-Turkish Customs blocking

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Sep 1 15:12:43 EEST 2014

Dear all

Thanks for the advice. The reality here is that without paying, and
doing so today if possible our shipment will not be released in time.

Each of us have been confronted with different issues and timeframes.
For the IRPC the issue is money and our workshops begin tomorrow.

I have already had money pledged; if 30 people could donate 20 pounds we
can recuperate the costs.

Then we can work on how to recuperate this outlay at a later date.

Do people agree, is this possible? We have crowd/funded before but this
time it is really urgent. Our Turkish colleagues who have spent all
morning working on this need to be provided with the funds.

If you are here, please find me and I accept pounds or Lira.

I am pasting in the Razoo link, which people have been donating to
regularly for those with credit cards.
https://www.razoo.com/br/causes/Charter-Of-Human-Rights-And-Principles-For-The-Internet-Irp-Coalition-At-The-Un-Internet-Governance-Forum

Thanks all!
MF