[IRPCoalition] FAQ on ITU Plenipot from APC

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Thu Oct 23 12:50:06 EEST 2014

Dear Deborah

Thanks for this FAQ,: it is very helpful and provides useful context for
ongoing debates about just why, and in what respects ITU processes and
outcomes matter for other Internet Governance venues, the IGF as one of
these.

best
MF

On 23/10/2014 03:41, Deborah Brown wrote:

Dr Marianne Franklin
Professor of Global Media & Politics
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Department of Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross,
London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072
Email: <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>
Twitter: @GloComm
http://www.gold.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin/
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Twitter: @netrights
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/internetrightsandprinciples
email: info at irpcharter.org