[IRPCoalition] IRPC Steering Committee Elections

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 21:16:58 EEST 2014

Dear Mariane and Robert

Thank you for your response.

I have not received my post of self nomination,so I am concerned. I recall there was some similar problem last year and we (Marianne ,you and I) had an email conversation. Perhaps others are also not receiving some emails and are unaware!

Please confirm that my self nomination has been received. Secondly, unless I am mistaken the call for nominations did not list a seconder.
Are there any other items needed that were not stated on the "Call", I will work on it!
 .
regards

Shaila Rao Mistry

President
StemInstitute
Transforming Ideals into Action
STEM Institute
951 738 2000

STEM Institute
Strategy, planning, growth, and advocacy consulting services.
View on www.stem-institute.org Preview by Yahoo

President
JAYCOMMI
Input Technology With A Human Touch

www.jaycopanels.com
Tel: 951 738 2000

MWOSB

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !