[IRPCoalition] Results - 2014 IRPC Elections

Bodle, Robert Robert.Bodle at msj.edu
Mon Nov 17 08:15:13 EET 2014

Greetings,

Here are the results of our election for co-Chair and SC member.

Co-Chair: Catherine Easton is now our incoming co-Chair.
The outcome was as follows:
Yes - 92.31%
No - 13%
No Comment - 2.56%

SC Member: Hanane Boujemi is now our new SC member.
The outcome was as follows:
Hanane BOUJEMI - 61.54%
Shaila MISTRY - 33.33%
No Comment - 5.13%

Congratulations to both!

And thank everyone who took part in this election and showed your support for what the IRPC has achieved over the last 5 years, who gave feedback and ideas for the coming year, and who exercised your vote and made your views heard.

All the best,
Robert

Robert Bodle, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication and New Media Studies
Mount St. Joseph University
Cincinnati, OH45233-1670
(513) 244-4829
robert_bodle at mail.msj.edu

Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition
www.internetrightsandprinciples.org