[IRPCoalition] Book announcement - Freedom of Expression and the Internet

Lorena Jaume-Palasi lorena at collaboratory.de
Wed Jan 22 18:57:27 EET 2014

+1!!

2014/1/17 Marianne Franklin <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk>

>  Dear both
>
> Congratulations. An important contribution to the IRP work and I am
> looking forward to reading it!
>
> best
> MF
>

> On 17/01/2014 07:53, Rikke Frank Joergensen wrote:
>
>  Dear Matthias and Wolfgang
>

> Congratulations to both of you ! Very timely book.
>

> Best
>
> Rikke

Lorena Jaume-Palasí, M.A. * Coordinator of the Global Internet Governance
(GIG) Ohu
 Internet & Gesellschaft Co:llaboratory e.V.
www.collaboratory.de *
Newsletter<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=collaboratory&loc=de_DE>
 * Facebook <http://goo.gl/eJVZn> * Twitter <http://goo.gl/sUFM5> *
<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>Youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/CollaboratoryVideo?feature=CCAQwRs%3D>