[IRPCoalition] derechosdeinternet.com a tool to help spanish in fundamental freedoms

Miguel Perez Subias mps at aui.es
Sat Dec 13 21:16:40 EET 2014

Hi,

a) This email is to inform you that we have created the web
www.derechosdeinternet.com just to explain and defend the fundamental
rights on the Internet to all people who speak Spanish  We will work over
the next year these 3 organizations www.aui.es www.internautas.org and
www.isoc-es.org in different initiatives around human rights on the Internet

We have included the Charter of the IRP coalition and also the Council of
Europe, Human rights for Internet users guide ( including documents in PDF
DOC and HTML in Spanish)

b) Currently we are working to denounce rights violations caused by the
recent reform of the Law on Intellectual Property approved by the Spanish
government that has caused the closure of Google News Spain next 16th
december.

More info at:
http://derechosdeinternet.com/lpi (Spanish)

https://webwewant.org/news/Spain_s_Internet_law_reforms_will_harm_access_to_knowledge