[IRPCoalition] Net Mundial Draft Outcome Statement - Open for comments

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Apr 17 09:16:11 EEST 2014

Enclosed a pdf of 'Delhi Declaration for a Just and Equitable Internet'
(with abridged preamble) the full being at
http://www.justnetcoalition.org/delhi-declaration.

What we have tried is to (1) create principles that have immediate and
direct relevance to issues of Internet governance that concern people
today and (2) have each principle point to a clear action item.

Please let us know if anyone wants any additional information about the
above..

parminder