[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Nnenna to Keynote at Netmundial - Civil Society major issues

Deirdre Williams williams.deirdre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:27:41 EEST 2014

I would prefer a detailed definition to an undefined if popular term which
is open to interpretation.
Many of the current difficulties arise out of language which has become
current without acquiring a stable definition.
Deirdre

On 15 April 2014 09:07, Carolina Rossini <carolina.rossini at gmail.com> wrote:

> They do not say NN but they do use things that describes it.
> Why the option to not say NN expressly?
> On Apr 15, 2014 7:49 AM, "Carlos A. Afonso" <ca at cafonso.ca> wrote:
>
>> Carol, it was not "taken out" of the document. It is there, in detail,
>> please re-read.
>>
>> --c.a.
>>
>> On 04/15/2014 08:10 AM, Carolina wrote:
>> > Pls, mention net neutrality which was taken out of the document put out
>> > for comments yesterday. More later. Should we consolidate all in a pad
>> > to help Nnenna?
>> >
>> > Sent from my iPhone

>> below.

“The fundamental cure for poverty is not money but knowledge" Sir William
Arthur Lewis, Nobel Prize Economics, 1979