[IRPCoalition] workshop proposal - human rights and environment

Brown, Abbe abbe.brown at abdn.ac.uk
Thu Apr 10 09:33:34 EEST 2014

Hi everyone

Following Marianne's earlier message, I attach a VERY draft proposal. Comments, suggestions to speak/for speakers (especially from SC as I cannot be there), suggestions for friends at DC on Internet and Climate Change all most welcome. Marianne, Robert and I will reconvene on this again tomorrow, so quick thoughts would be great.

Best

Abbe Brown