[IRPCoalition] [bestbits] Coordination during WCIT -- who's attending, who's reporting

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Nov 29 07:24:56 EET 2012

Hi All

Without distracting all of you from the important task of on the ground
coordination at the WCIT, I will like to draw your attention to the oped
that I did on WCIT in the larger content of global IG in the top India
daily 'The Hindu'. It kind of gives a balancing view to what I think it
often a one-sided campaign with a relatively narrow vision and purpose.

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-national/civil-society-seeks-serious-relook-at-law/article4145033.ece

parminder