[IRP] Human Rights call Tuesday March 27 at 15:00 GMT.

Dixie Hawtin Dixie
Fri Mar 23 19:12:54 EET 2012

The most popular time, with an overwhelming majority, is on Tuesday March 27 at 15:00 GMT.

The call will be conducted over Skype so if you would like to participate please send me your Skype Id.

In advance of the call do have a think about:

*         What are the key issues that the human rights community should be highlighting through the IGF process?

*         Do you have any ideas about how to do this (e.g. workshops, statements, other)?

*         Have you or your organisation got any plans which the wider human rights community should be aware of and/or can collaborate with you on?

*         How can the human rights community work together effectively over the next 9 months?

*         Anything else you think is relevant.

Some people want to attend the call but cannot: there will be more opportunities to participate in calls, but if you have ideas/comments to submit by email beforehand please do.

I look forward to planning with you all soon and I hope you all have lovely weekends!
Best,
Dixie
Dixie Hawtin
Project Manager, Freedom of Expression and Digital Communications Global Partners and Associates
Development House, 56-64 Leonard St, EC2A 4LT, UK
Office: +44 (0)20 7549 0338
mailto:dixie at global-partners.co.uk
www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>