[IRP] Article on the HRC resolution regarding Internet rights

Matthias C. Kettemann matthias.kettemann
Mon Jul 23 15:48:15 EEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

after the HRC resolution on Internet Rights of 5 July, a number of open
questions remain. I think that the role of human rights on the Internet
can profit from the toolkit provided by international law.

I've written a short piece for the pretty well-read blog of the European
Journal of International Law (EJIL) that outlines some of these issues.
You're more than invited to comment.

Kettemann, UN Human Rights Council Confirms that Human Rights Apply to
the Internet,
http://www.ejiltalk.org/un-human-rights-council-confirms-that-human-rights-apply-to-the-internet/#more-5207

Kind regards

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias C. Kettemann, LL.M. (Harvard)
Teaching and Research Fellow
E | matthias.kettemann at uni-graz.at
Blog | internationallawandtheinternet.blogspot.com