[IRP] [governance] Declaration of Internet Freedom

Katitza Rodriguez katitza
Tue Jul 10 05:23:43 EEST 2012

Check all the videos of the IGF meetings (are they recorded Dixie), or
Eurodig.. there might be videos. there is also a wiki? or something
alike with the different version of the documents? there were just
traditional draft after draft document..

most of the time I put on this was on the privacy principle (short
version) and was held mostly on email discussion.

katitza at eff.org