[IRPCoalition] FW: Reply-To -setting

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Mon Dec 3 11:12:48 EET 2012

Dear Tapani

Thanks for the clarification and links with more discussion on what for
most is possibly a technical issue only! ;-)

RE. Anriette's point, those of us using Thunderbird do have the added
advantage of a clear option with the  'reply to list'.

Stand by this week for more about the Steering Committee elections.

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin