[IRP] Fwd: Re: Call for support - Brazilian civil rights framework in Congress

parminder parminder
Tue Aug 7 13:40:57 EEST 2012

i support IRP endorsing Brazilian Marco Civil - process and substance. A
truly remarkable and outstanding achievement..

Although I agree it may yet have to go through fine tuning for instance
with regard to some valid issues raised by Marcelo.

parminder