[IRP] La Quadrature du Net joining the coalition?

Marcin de Kaminski marcin.dekaminski
Fri Sep 23 11:05:38 EEST 2011

Agreed, J?r?mie and his friends at LaQ have been most helpful and including
towards the Swedish net activism/politics community and have been mentoring
the Julia Group since we first started in 2009.

/Marcin