[IRP] Organisation and Strategies 2011/2012

Marcin de Kaminski marcin.dekaminski
Thu Oct 6 19:11:34 EEST 2011

Me and the Julia Group also support the suggested changes.

I also want to take the opportunity to express that we are very happy with
the non organisational form of the irp network, which still works
efficiently and actually produces real outcome despite its very open and non
hierarchical structure.

/Marcin
Den 6 okt 2011 17:56 skrev "Lisa Horner" <lisadhorner at gmail.com>:
> Sounds great to me too! Thanks to both Dixie and Mattias for driving this
> forwards - very exciting.
>
> All the best,
> Lisa
>
> On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Graciela Selaimen <graciela at nupef.org.br
>wrote:
>
>> I also think this is an excellent decision.
>>
>> all the best,
>> Graciela
>>
>> Em 10/4/11 10:43 AM, Norbert Bollow escreveu:
>>
>> Dixie Hawtin<Dixie at global-partners.**co.uk <Dixie at global-partners.co.uk>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> 1. There will now be two co-chairs acting as a secretariat for
>>>>
>>> Very happy. Sincere thanks to you and Matthias.
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> Norbert