[IRP] IRP chair

Grace Mutung'u Bomu nmutungu
Thu May 12 08:34:47 EEST 2011

Dear Lisa and IRP members,
thank you for the time and good work you put in. I am especially
grateful that you sought us and involved us in the IRP activities.
Wishing you the very best in your future endeavours.
I support the appointment of Dixie as interim chair, she has been
quite active and able.
I do not know/get too well on the implication of having the elections
during the IGF vis a vis at another time...No comment.
Best,