[IRP] FYI - 10 Internet Rights and Principles launched today

michael gurstein gurstein
Thu Mar 31 17:25:07 EEST 2011

some very preliminary feedback...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Subject: Re:] FYI - 10 Internet Rights and Principles launched today
Cc: Craig Partridge <craig at aland.bbn.com>

Thanks for your comment Craig... In fact, that was a major issue being
discussed around the development of the ^^principles^^ and your side
won :) that is they were presumed to have been framed within the
context of "all rights that an individual is entitled to under the
Universal Declaration of Human Rights and their local laws are also
those person's rights in cyberspace".. Maybe back to the drawing a
board a bit...