[IRP] Dissemination of the 10 rights and principles

Brett Solomon brett
Wed Mar 30 18:16:32 EEST 2011

Hi. The principles are printed and we have them in Stockholm! They are going up on the Charter site so let's start tweeting etc tomorrow when we launch - with the correct URL and bit.ly

We will send out a email tonight with plans for tomorrow including also a press release which everyone should send to their media contacts. We plan to launch at this meeting around 9 or 10am stockholm time but all can keep rolling stuff out throughout the day.

Great stuff re the translations! These should also go up on the site.

Brett

Sent from my iPhone