[IRP] Launching the principles on THURSDAY 31st

Han-Teng Liao hanteng
Wed Mar 30 01:28:42 EEST 2011

Congrats on the imminent launch.

For future translation plan or potential partners, perhaps you can
contact Unicode as it has an ongoing UDHR project with volunteer
support.

http://unicode.org/udhr/

The current president, I believe, is Mark Davis, also Senior
International Software Architect at Google.