[IRP] Launching the principles (was RE: Brainstorm...What do we call the punchy principles?)

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette
Sun Mar 27 12:55:48 EEST 2011

Dear all

I agree with Rikke. Apologies for not having written earlier... too busy.

Thanks a lot to the people who distilled the punchy principles.

Anriette