[IRP] Brainstorm...What do we call the punchy principles?

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh
Mon Mar 21 20:44:11 EET 2011

I favor either '10 Internet Rights and Principles' or the still shorter and sweeter 'Internet Rights and Principles'....or (long form) Declaration of Internet Rights and Principles.'

Lee
From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Lisa Horner [LisaH at global-partners.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:17 PM
To: 'Bodle, Robert'; Ginger Paque
Cc: irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Subject: Re: [IRP] Brainstorm...What do we call the punchy principles?

Thanks Ginger and Robert.

I like it...but I'm still wondering if it captures what we're doing enough? They are principles *for* something (internet governance/people's internet/...), and we believe they are *key*, rather than just a list of ideas.   Also, the document is really a list of principles rather than rights and principles (which is more the domain of the Charter rather than these punchy principles).  Hmmmm..... Maybe the original "10 key principles for internet governance" is the way to go.  What do you think?

All the best,
Lisa