[IRP] [governance] 8.9 earthquake in Japan

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro
Sat Mar 12 01:42:32 EET 2011

Yes, Izumi, am really glad to hear that you and your family are all OK and I
can just imagine the discomfort of being shaken up in the subway.
Phew....Prayers are still with Japan and her people.

We are thinking of you all in Japan. Here in Fiji, tsunami did not strike
early this morning and I can hear the birds and dogs baking normally so
that's a pretty good sign. Thank you to all who sent messages of hope and
well wishes.

Warm Regards,

Sala

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 12:39 PM, Charles Mok (gmail) <charlespmok at gmail.com