[IRP] [Expression] Update on Censorship in Tunisia

Milton L Mueller mueller
Tue Jan 18 06:17:30 EET 2011

> the (happy) breaking news is that slim amamou was nominated for
> the post of secretary of state for youth in the ministry of youth and
> sports.
>
> one week ago he was in jail, now he promoting the youth in the
> ministery ...

Amazing, but a reliable indication that real change is taking place in Tunisia

Milton L. Mueller
Professor, Syracuse University School of Information Studies
Internet Governance Project
http://blog.internetgovernance.org

--
hatem zidi