[IRP] [Expression] Slim Amamou (and other bloggers) arrested in Tunisia

Walid Al-Saqaf admin
Tue Jan 11 14:01:57 EET 2011

Dear Meryem & friends,

It appears that Slim and the others are still in detention. A friend from
Tunisia here in the Cairo event just told me that this information is just
to introduce the news about their trial. Just thought you should know.,.

Sincerely,

Walid

Walid Al-Saqaf
Founder & Administrator
alkasir for mapping and circumventing cyber censorship
https://alkasir.com <walid.al-saqaf at oru.se>