[IRP] Draft 1.1 Version 2

Lisa Horner LisaH
Wed Jan 5 19:22:03 EET 2011

Thanks Abbe.  Does anyone else have anything to say?  Once we've finalized this version, we can move on to our consultations, and work on the issues that we've identified as needing more work and discussion....exciting! We'll have to work together to define a system/approach for doing it in the coming weeks.  But whatever happens, I think it'll be an important and exciting process.

Happy new year to all - it's been great working with such a committed group of people in 2010, and I'm looking forward to a productive 2011! :-)

All the best,

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org [mailto:irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Abbe Brown
Sent: 05 January 2011 12:46
To: irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Subject: [IRP] Draft 1.1 Version 2

I have looked at this (in the light of the points made by Dixie and Lisa
in the most recent email) and I have no further comments.  I am happy to
support it, and well done to those who have driven the process forward.

Happy New Year!

Abbe
--
Dr Abbe E. L. Brown
Lecturer in Information Technology Law

Tel (44) (0) 131 650 2031

AHRC/SCRIPT
A Law & Technology Centre
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrc/

See our online open access journal SCRIPT-ed
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/ahrc/script-ed/

Innovative Distance Learning opportunities
http://www.law.ed.ac.uk/distancelearning/

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.