[IRP] TIME CHANGE - IRP Conference call FRIDAY, 15.00 GMT

Lisa Horner LisaH
Thu Feb 10 19:08:13 EET 2011

Hi all
Apologies for the late notice, but more people seem to be able to make the call at 15.00 GMT tomorrow (Friday - one hour later than previously planned).  So please dial in then. Numbers same as before (below).
Thanks,
Lisa
 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>>
Date: Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Subject: [IRP] Conference call FRIDAY, 14.00 GMT
To: "irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org<mailto:irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>" <irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org<mailto:irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>>

Hi all

I'd like to suggest we have a conference call this Friday, 11th Feb at 14.00 GMT to finalise the Charter consultation process.  I really hope you can make it, and please do let us know if you'd like to take the lead with anything (consulting with different communities, translating the Charter etc).  And, as always, new people are more than welcome to participate - please get involved!

Numbers and agenda for the call below.

Looking forward to speaking to you then,
Lisa

Links:
Notes on consultation process: http://tinyurl.com/4tb8mo6
Charter FAQs: http://tinyurl.com/6frddl9
The Charter (Beta 1.1) http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/367

Call Agenda:

1)      Do we want a steering committee?  (help to drive process forwards, incorporate results from consultations into charter and stop cluttering list with admin conversations)

2)      Agree on approach for consulting experts, individuals and communities

3)      Discuss options for collecting comments online (e.g. via wordpress and digress.it<http://digress.it>)

4)      Agree on approach for drafting/finishing sections 2&3 of Charter

5)      Discuss how we will finalise version 2.0 in summer 2011

6)      Strategy for maximizing impact and awareness (e.g. comments on relevant issues, press statements etc).

Call numbers:

Important Account Information:

 *   Conference Room Number: 3726932
To use the HiDef Conferencing(tm) service, you may call from:

Phone (Toll):