[IRP] Urgent - Statement on Egyptian Internet restrictions

Norbert Bollow nb
Tue Feb 1 14:05:55 EET 2011

Hello Lisa and all,

While I'm a very new member of this mailing list and I'm not sure
whether that makes me formally a member of the IRP coalition or
not, I must say that I've very strongly in favor of making a statement
like this, and I think that this is very well drafted.

Greetings,
Norbert