[IRP] Reminder

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette
Tue Aug 2 12:48:39 EEST 2011

Dear all

Apologies for silence.

Dixie, OF COURSE you can use our booth.

We only heard last week that we had one. We applied late, was given a
no, but added to a waiting list and fortunately someone else dropped out.

I am sorry I won't be able to make the conf call. What I can do is send
info about the workshops we are involved in as well as a pre-event we
are planning.

Best

Anriette