[IRP] IRP at TEDxHarlem, October 18

Michael Gurstein gurstein
Sat Apr 30 06:52:58 EEST 2011

The last time I was there the only serious guy on the program got the
hook... So make sure you've got some good jive in your presentation :).

-----Original Message-----
From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
[mailto:irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Lee
W McKnight
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2011 8:17 PM
To: irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
Subject: [IRP] IRP at TEDxHarlem, October 18

FYI,

T.E.D.xHarlem is October 18, at the Apollo Theater.

We are invited to do an Internet Rights and Principles roundtable or
something there, by Marcus Glover, TEDxHarlem founder and digital branding
guy.

So hold that date for New York, or webconference.

Lee

PS: Of course, that's only if IRP folks think talking Internet Rights and
Principles - Live at the Apollo - sounds good : )