[IRP] EFF's Bill of Privacy Rights for Social Networks Users

Max Senges maxsenges
Thu Sep 23 10:46:07 EEST 2010

Please find Kurt's interesting thoughts below.

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Kurt Opsahl <kurt at eff.org> wrote:

> Max Senges:
>
> Good to meet you at last week's IGF in Vilnius.  I am sending you the
> following link to the Electronic Frontier Foundation's Bill of Privacy
> Rights for Social Network Users, which we discussed at the social media
> workshop.  I hope you find it it helpful.
>
> http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/05/bill-privacy-rights-social-network-users
>
> Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
>
> best regards,
>
> Kurt
>
> -------------------------------
> Kurt Opsahl, kurt at eff.org
> Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier Foundation  http://www.eff.org/
> ph: 415.436.9333 x 106 \\  fx: 415.436.9993

Dr. Max Senges
Google Policy

Unter den Linden 21
10117 Berlin

mobile: +49 1622122755
office:   + 49 30303986362

www.collaboratory.de
http://www.google.com/profiles/maxsenges

AG Hamburg, HRB 86891

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: John Herlihy, Graham Law, Lloyd Martin,
Kent Walker

-------------------------------------

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong
man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit
belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the
dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short
again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and
spends himself in a worthy cause; ... so that his place shall never be with
those cold and timid souls who know neither victory or defeat."
- THEODORE ROOSEVELT
(Paris Sorbonne,1910)

Diese E-Mail ist vertraulich. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind,
leiten Sie diese bitte nicht weiter, informieren den Absender und l?schen
Sie die E-Mail und alle Anh?nge. Vielen Dank.

This email is confidential. If you are not the right addressee please do not
forward it, please inform the sender, and please erase this e-mail including
any attachments. Thanks.