[IRP] confirmation of conference call: TUESDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER, 15.00 uk/16.00 cest

Lisa Horner LisaH
Mon Sep 6 19:29:44 EEST 2010

Hi all

Just a quick note to confirm the conference call tomorrow (Tuesday) at 15.00 UK/16.00 CEST.  We'll be discussing the format of our workshop and how to consult on and present the Charter at the IGF.  We'll also discuss the agenda for our internal business meeting at the IGF.  I've listed some of the points I'd like to discuss in these meetings, and drafted rough agendas in the attached doc.

Looking forward to speaking to you then.  Numbers below.

All the best,
Lisa

Important Account Information:

 *   Conference Room Number: 1981070
To use the HiDef Conferencing(tm) service, you may call from:

Phone (Toll):