[IRP] IRP Website - info about IGF

Lisa Horner LisaH
Fri Sep 3 19:18:27 EEST 2010

Hi all

Just to let you know that I've updated our website with info about what's happening at the IGF.  Please see here (also links from home page): http://internetrightsandprinciples.org/node/353

If you'd like to add any of your workshops or events that are relevant to our cause, please send them through in the same format so I can just copy and paste (I don't have time to do lots of formatting!).  e.g. :

1) Pre-event: Internet governance and human rights: strategies and collaboration for empowerment
When: Monday 13th September. 14.00-17.00
Where: Main IGF venue, Vilnius.  Room tbc
What: A gathering of individuals and organisations that are working to:

 *   continue building effective collaborations promoting human rights in Internet governance;
 *   identify appropriate spaces for intervention in the 2010 IGF.

Thanks,
Lisa
Lisa Horner
Head of Research & Policy  Global Partners and Associates
338 City Road, London, EC1V 2PY, UK
Office: + 44 207 239 8251     Mobile: +44 7867 795859
LisaH at global-partners.co.uk<mailto:lisah at global-partners.co.uk>  www.global-partners.co.uk<http://www.global-partners.co.uk/>