[IRP] eWaste wording

Wolf Ludwig wolf.ludwig
Wed Sep 1 22:06:57 EEST 2010

Hi Anja and all,

this is a good point and question, Anja, (whether such a reference would be too general or environmental again)! My thinking was once we include the e-waste dimension and article in the principles, we could
- use Dixie?s suggested wording (referring to respective UDHR articles)
and
- point to another international convention in this field dealing more specifically with the e-waste problem, including such HR principles.

My conservative idea behind was: Whenever we have the chance to refer to any paralleled existing international agreements, it may support our demands and the substance of an article in the principles (in the sense, not demanding anything ?new? but indorse already existing conventions backing our principles).

It was just an idea ;-)

Best,
Wolf