[IRP] IRP STATEMENT - IGF open consultations. v1 (re-resend)

shaila mistry shailam
Fri Oct 22 23:27:02 EEST 2010

Hi Marianne.
This is an excellent summary and thank you for doing it . I agree with Lisa's
comments and would like to suggest the following observations-- can we weave in
any or some of the following

 2 a Presentations and comments were virtually inaudible in some workshops

 2 b Timings of Bus : Initially only one run was made at 7.55 am with a return
run at 6.30 pm  when workshops were still in progress until 7.00 pm causing some
to leave the sessions early.

 3    I do not have language prepared but  but a strong statement on continuing
the IGF  would be appropriate .

4    Something worth suggesting is  interest based additional "white space" for
informal smaller meetings / networking  platform and exchange of ideas between
governments, civil society and private sector

regards

Shaila

 Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!