[IRP] IRP STATEMENT - IGF open consultations. v1 (resend)

M I Franklin cos02mf
Thu Oct 21 18:27:42 EEST 2010

Dear IRP'ers

Thanks Lisa, Robert, and Rafik for your input. See attached for the first
draft of the IRP DC Statement for the upcoming Open Consultations.

The deadline is Sunday - 24 October. I realise it's short notice but if
people could send through any additional information/comments/revisions
today and tomorrow (no later than noon CET) then we can do the final
touches and get it to the IGF in good time.

NOTE: Last year we kept it to a max. of two pages. Same this year.

If you could comment in the body of your email that would be very helpful.

Thanks!
MF

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
United Kingdom
Tel (direct): #44 (0)207 919-7072
Fax: #44 (0) 207 919-7616
email: m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/media-communications/staff/franklin.php
http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/pg/ma-transnational-communications-global-media.php

"It is difficult to be sat on all day, every day, by some other creature,
without forming an opinion on them. On the other hand, it is perfectly
possible to sit all day, every day, on top of another creature and not have
the slightest thought about them whatsoever." (Douglas Adams)