[IRP] RESPONSE REQUIRED: Revising the Charter

parminder parminder
Fri Oct 15 11:25:22 EEST 2010

Sure, Marianne, I agree that we should do things as quickly as possible,
and go by clear time tables... Only while we are still at it, i mean the
version that has to go out for wider consultation, which is going to be
a very important process, just lets not be too rigid on what kind of
changes/ improvements may be considered and which may not be.... Parminder