[IRP] IRP meeting - Geneva May 9th

shaila mistry shailam
Thu May 6 08:06:51 EEST 2010

Hi Lisa
Ill be there but participating remotely. I am awaiting the draft of the charter and also instructions on  how to log in.
Sorry I cant be there in person.
Shaila

Life is too short ....challenge the rules
Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!

________________________________
m: Lisa Horner <LisaH at global-partners.co.uk>
To: "irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org" <irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org>
Sent: Wed, May 5, 2010 6:20:53 AM
Subject: Re: [IRP] IRP meeting - Geneva May 9th

Hi all

It's great that people are participating in person and remotely on Sunday.

Quick update:

The experts are still working on the charter.  I will send round a draft version on Friday, along with a brief explanatory note of where the experts have got to so far.  I'm afraid we still won't have a "final draft" at that stage, so we'll still be looking at a work in progress. But the meeting will help us understand what's been done so far, and provide direction for the final stages of drafting.

On Friday I'll also send round an agenda for the meeting (which you can of course add to/edit etc...it's your meeting!), and details of how to participate remotely. As a rough guide, we'll be starting at 13.30 and finishing around 18.00. As one of our experts has to leave the meeting early, I propose we start on the Charter (13.30-16.30), and then discuss other coalition business (16.30-18.00).  If there's anything specific you want to discuss in the meeting, please let me know!

We'll be going for dinner at 18.30 - location tbc.

All of these times are Geneva times (CET).

Looking forward to it!

All the best,
Lisa