[IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

M I Franklin cos02mf
Thu Mar 4 20:03:15 EET 2010

Dear All

Likewise for me; I was working to GMT so went to phone in an hour late. My
oversight (;-(

Please accept my apologies; I too look forward to the minutes and the next
call-in.

MF

--On 04 March 2010 12:36 -0500 "Bodle, Robert" <Robert_Bodle at mail.msj.edu>
wrote:

> My apologies for not making our meeting/discussion today. I originally
> planned on making it but then realized that I had to teach class this
> hour. Will watch for minutes . . .
>
> Sincerely,
> -robert
>
> http://twitter.com/netrights
> http://www.facebook.com/internetrightsandprinciples
> From: irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
> [irp-bounces at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org] On Behalf Of Anja
> Kovacs [anja at cis-india.org] Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 7:55 AM
> To: irp at lists.internetrightsandprinciples.org
> Subject: Re: [IRP] CONFIRMATION- IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th
> March - 16.00 CET
>
> Dear all,
>
> I had really hoped to make it today, but it seems things will not work
> out :(  Hopefully next month.
>
> I have been wondering when it was agreed in the end to have the expert
> committee present their draft of the Rights Charter:  has it been
> planned now for the Eurodig or for the IGF planning meeting in May?  I
> am hoping the latter, but can't seem to find any message that has a
> final-ish decision.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Anja
>
> On Thursday 04 March 2010 05:45 PM, shaila mistry wrote:
>> Sorry I can make it Lisa
>> Im on my way out now...Gen Sec Moon is speaking and there will be heavy
>> security I will read the minutes
>> shaila
>>

>> Life is too short ....challenge the rules
>> Forgive quickly ... love truly ...and tenderly
>> Laugh constantly.....and never stop dreaming!
>>

>> ________________________________

Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener of the Transnational Communications & Global Media Program
Media & Communications
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW