[IRP] IRP conference call - this Thursday 4th March - 16.00 CET

Lisa Horner LisaH
Mon Mar 1 20:28:00 EET 2010

Hi all

Yes, it'd be good to have a call on Thursday.

I suggest that we meet at 10.00 Washington DC/12 midday Rio/16.00 CET/20.30 Bangalore.  (I'm keen to rotate the timings to make them time-zone friendly for different people.  I suggest that next month we try and make it Asia friendly, and then San Francisco).

We'll use the free Hi Def conferencing Skype system that we've used in the past.  The number to call is +9900827047237808.

A preliminary agenda for discussion:

-          Update from Geneva Open Consultations

-          Update on regional initiatives, and opportunities for outreach

o   Update from Carlos on Brazil Bill of Rights process and outreach opps.

o   Update on Eurodig process (anyone - Lee?)

-          Charter Process

-          Potential for involvement in ICANN registrants rights charter

Please let me know if you can make it, and if you'd like to add items to the agenda.  And if you have suggestions for scheduling the call better so that you can make it.

It would be especially great if our steering committee members could make it this month, as well of course as all coalition members.

Looking forward to it!

All the best,
Lisa