[IRP] Teaching Human Rights in the Digital Age - Course Reflections

Bodle, Robert Robert_Bodle
Wed Jun 30 22:15:21 EEST 2010

Dear IRP'ers,

I wanted to share from my experience teaching a class I designed and taught this summer, Human Rights in the Digital Age, as well as share how I think the Charter of Human Rights and Principles for the Internet will be helpful in future in education-advocacy efforts (all course materials are available including syllabus, PowerPoints, and student work).

http://wp.me/pdutj-3Y

Thank you in advance for any suggestions or comments.

Cheers,
Robert Bodle

(sorry I can't make Geneva!)

http://twitter.com/netrights