[IRP] IRP Conference Call minutes

Benedek, Wolfgang wolfgang.benedek@uni-graz.at wolfgang.benedek
Sat Jul 24 18:21:09 EEST 2010

Dear Lisa,

Just had an opportunity to read the notes of the phone meeting. If we have
time till end of July I could use it for some consultations during the
Internet Governance Academy of Wolfgang Kleinw?chter where a number of
experts will be present.

With regard to he dates for Vilnius, I will unfortunately arrive only on
14th afternoon as I have to attend a professional meeting before in Iceland.
I would certainly be happy to participate in an eventual launching event and
also ready for any discussions of the text.

With kind regards

Wolfgang Benedek